Friday, January 12, 2007

Green M&M's

STRIP #67
I like today's strip, but I couldn't think of a good line to end it with. Tried several different ones, but none of them worked well. Maybe I'll change it a year from now if I ever think of a good one! Also, click here if you want to read more about the power of green M&M's. My history with them is from a commercial they ran in the '80s, set around a little league game, where they explained that the green M&M's make you hit home runs. They make you suck out in poker too. Oh, and my favorite part of this strip is that Dolly (the cat) is also eating a green M&M.

Oh, and I haven't played much poker in the past week, but I did make a final table in a $20 Stud Hi/Low tourney, and I cashed (12th) in the first 5-Card Draw tournament that I've ever played, also a $20 buy-in. Fun game, 5-Card Draw. So different when you don't know what the nuts are (well, royal flush!).

COMMENT ON TODAY'S STRIP