Friday, December 22, 2006

No More Misclicks!

STRIP #58
If you think this strip is sappy and unfunny, just wait until Monday's big Christmas Day announcement!

The first printing of the book has totally SOLD OUT, but the second printing is already done and I'm scheduled to receive the new shipment of books on the 27th, so I won't be able to ship out any more orders until then. Thanks for all the orders so far and keep 'em coming! The second issue should go to print pretty soon, by the way.

I just had a pretty crazy night in poker (Thursday). I rarely multi-table, but I decided to fire up six MTTs on Ultimate Bet and I was incredibly still alive with good stacks in ALL of them through the first couple hours. At one point I had over 20,000 chips in five tourneys at the same time, top 10 in chips for all of them. Unfortunately I took some horrible beats, especially TT losing to 88, all-in pre-flop (8 on flop, of course), to cripple me on the final table bubble in the first tourney, and I ended up finishing 11th in that one. I only made one final table and finished 7th there when I lost a couple big races on rivers. Just can't win a race when it counts, ugh. Still a very encouraging night, though. It was really cool to have huge stacks in that many tourneys at the same time. Hopefully I'll get a couple big scores soon. This is four final tables and one final table bubble now in the past 11 days.

COMMENT ON TODAY'S STRIP