Monday, December 11, 2006

Hooker Hates Harold

STRIP #53
Blah, Harold's horrible. I'll have to try to end this storyline as quick as possible. Maybe Friday!

Just an hour ago I finished 5th in an Ultimate Bet $10K guaranteed tournament. I was a gigantic chip leader with 15 left, but couldn't win a couple big races in the end and missed out on a huge score. First place was $3,000 and my biggest cash ever is just $1,200. Even third place would have eclipsed that, but the cards didn't fall my way and I went out 5th for $778. Not bad for a $30+3 buy-in. I haven't played much poker lately and this was one of only three or four tourneys that I played all week. Click the image to see the final lobby. I'm Pupkin on UB.

It was another fun +EV tourney yesterday! WastedMnd420 busted me for the bounty and cellmax took home first place and the comic book that goes along with it!

You should all read Adam Junglen's blog. He's a big fan of the comic and an incredible poker player. In the past five weeks alone he's cashed for over $30K online, and he plays a lot of live tourneys as well, even though he's only 19! He'll be competing in his first World Poker Tour event next month.

COMMENT ON TODAY'S STRIP