Monday, September 11, 2006

Disturbing Dream


STRIP #14
Today's strip is just insane. I don't know what I was thinking. I like it, though! Corbin has some strange dreams. By the way, Daniel Negreanu is one of my favorite players and I don't mean any disrespect to him with this strip or with Violet's line at the end. She doesn't know Daniel and she just thinks it's disturbing that her husband would dream of being any other poker player.

Check out this funny clip from "High Stakes Poker" involving Negreanu and Matusow. A new episode airs tonight on the Game Show Network.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can draw but the content needs a lot of work

9/11/2006 6:04 AM  
Blogger Gambler_dk said...

I think its really good so far, please keep it up.

The comment on Matusow having a million bucks, that he must have borrowed from Negreanu made me laugh out loud! of course it helps the readers if they watch HSP :-)

/RaybanDK

9/11/2006 6:34 AM  
Blogger PenaltyMan said...

Ha ha. Well made comic. Daniel has had countless bad beats on HSP and I could even picture him saying "Doing you a favor, bro" in Daniel's own cheerful way :-)

One of the best yet! :-D

9/11/2006 7:40 AM  
Blogger Bobby Crosby said...

Cool, I'm glad someone likes this comic other than me. I thought the "Doin' you a favor, bro" line might sound a little too mean towards Mike, and that something like "See you in hell, bro" would probably be better, but oh well, it was just a crazy dream. To raybandk -- thanks for saying you liked that line, because I actually cut it out at one point and then put it back at the last second. I try to keep the strip to as few words as possible, but I thought it was a good line.

9/11/2006 8:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is by far the best poker comic ever created. Keep it up! I'm loving it! :D

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Jack Queen....

Best strip ever.

9/11/2006 1:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home