Thursday, August 31, 2006

Bounty on My Head Tonight!

donk2shark
Join me again in the weekly Donk2Shark tournament tonight on PokerStars! This tourney was set up by a buddy of mine on the PokerXFactor forums and it's open to everyone. If you sign up because of hearing about it on +EV, and if you knock me out of the tournament, I'll give you back your $11 buy-in. Here's how to find it --

PokerStars --> Tourney --> Private --> August 31, 21:00 EST (or search for Tourney #30791023)

Password: bloomer13

You can find more details here. If you're new to PokerStars and can't find the tourney, click here for a visual aid.

EDIT: Hey, I actually won the Donk2Shark tourney! Check out the cool proof (I'm Snagglefood) --
iwon

1 Comments:

Blogger Bobby Crosby said...

Thanks, wheelz. You'll win it again next week, I'm sure.

8/31/2006 9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home