Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Stinky Mountain Dew


STRIP #21
The main idea for this strip (gotta pee on the bubble, use empty bottle) was suggested by a PokerXFactor forum member who goes by the name ATM_Stalker on PokerStars. Be sure to come back for Friday's strip, which will start a brief storyline where Corbin and Violet are in Aruba for Ultimate Bet's big annual tournament! I hope they didn't leave Scarlett with Mrs. Jones.

I haven't watched ESPN's Main Event final table coverage yet, but I will in the next 24 hours. If you want to hear my thoughts on Jamie Gold and the final table after watching it live on pay-per-view last month, please read the last paragraph of this post and the last half of this post. I just hope ESPN used Gold's quotes about blueberries.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

KAA-MEEE-KAAA-MEEEE...AHHHH! Yeah for Fagita the Poker Elf!

9/27/2006 12:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Horrible and predictable.

9/28/2006 9:34 AM  
Blogger Bobby Crosby said...

Yeah, this isn't one of my favorites.

9/29/2006 5:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home