Friday, April 13, 2007

Disturbing Dream #6: Clancy's Revenge

STRIP #106
Happy Friday the 13th!

I just had a very frustrating experience in the $20K guaranteed $100+9 on PokerStars. Long story short, top 36 paid and I got past the money bubble with an above average stack, then my pocket tens ran into pocket jacks to knock me down to like seven big blinds, then I go all-in with my A5 vs. 56 and the flop comes 2 3 4. I flop the second nuts while he flops the nuts. Out in 32nd for a profit of $63, while the guy with 56 goes on to win the whole thing for $8,625. Sums up my poker career pretty well.

Don't miss Sunday's 29th +EV tourney! $5 buy-in, $5 bounty on my head, winner gets their choice of the +EV comic books! Click here for tournament details! To buy the comics, click here for more info and to order through PayPal, or if you'd like to pay through a PokerStars transfer, e-mail me your country and I'll give you the total cost.

And hey, you should check out the Midnight Poker Forums, a fun community with private bounty tournaments.

1 Comments:

Blogger KajaPoker said...

I love Clancy's pajamas...

4/13/2007 8:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home