Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Heads Up for Bankrolls

STRIP #135
For those who don't know, heads up for bankrolls is becoming a pretty popular phrase in the online poker world. It seems to rarely actually happen, but people like to challenge others to a heads up match for their entire bankrolls (all their poker money), or at least jokingly challenge such a thing. In a recent thread on PocketFives (can't remember which one and can't find it at the moment), two people were arguing and someone suggested "HU FOR BANKROLLS!" and then someone else said "GUN FIGHT FOR LIVES!" So I'm stealing the line from that guy, whoever he was. Hopefully he reads the strip and will contact me so I can give him credit. (EDIT: It was thefuture021 -- thanks!) And yes, Friday's strip will feature an actual gun fight. I hope Baby Sullivan dies.

5 Comments:

Blogger Richard said...

Hi man, keep up the good job!!!
This is absolutely AMAZING

Best Regards from PORTUGAL!!!

6/20/2007 2:12 AM  
Blogger Richard said...

Hello again!
You should translate that to Portuguese. If you want, i can help you!

Cheers!!

6/20/2007 9:55 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

No string bets here, bitch!

6/20/2007 10:01 AM  
Blogger postkadima said...

I think that was in the Wubanga thread you posted last time. Hysterical.

-Gabe C.

6/20/2007 11:22 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey,

About 3-4 weeks late, but I came across the comic today. It was my line in the p5's thread. Love the strip and thanks for giving me a second or two of fame, haha.

Scott Bell (thefuture021)

7/11/2007 1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home