Monday, April 30, 2007

Felted

STRIP #113
Before I talk about the strip, let me first tell you that +EV finally has an RSS FEED. Or at least I'm told that this works for most people. I've received dozens of requests for this, so here it is!

CLICK HERE FOR THE +EV RSS FEED!

About today's comic: I like it! And I think Wednesday's upcoming strip is good too. Got a nice little Harold storyline going, although it's not just a storyline, since he'll be staying for a good while now. Gonna be fun when the WSOP strips start up. By the way, for those who don't know, to felt someone is to bust them, meaning all they have left in front of them is the felt of the poker table (no chips).

Had a fun +EV tourney yesterday, with ryanto32792 busting me for the bounty and also winning the event and the comic book that goes along with it!

3 Comments:

Blogger KajaPoker said...

I've been reading your blog through an atom rss feed for a few months now. I think Blogger has it turned on by default.

http://plusev.blogspot.com/atom.xml

4/30/2007 6:54 AM  
Blogger Bobby Crosby said...

Ah, cool. Most people don't actually read the blog, though -- they just go to the main site at plusev.net to read the comics.

4/30/2007 1:37 PM  
Blogger SkillfulDaBest_Loser said...

hthis was pretty funn, i looked up 'felted' at the urbandictionary website.

keep up this amazing work!

5/01/2007 8:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home