Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Heads Up with Annette

STRIP #84
Annette Obrestad (Annette_15 online) is the #1 ranked player on PocketFives. She cashed in Ultimate Bet's big Aruba tourney, placing 37th, and in this strip I hinted that she busted Corbin on the first hand. That's the Norwegian flag behind her in the fourth strip, as Annette is from Norway. I first met her on Ultimate Bet in 2005 and she's a really nice girl. She's also a fan of +EV and even bought the first book! People have been telling me to do a strip about her for ages, and the last to do so was my friend Sanna, who helped write this strip.

I forgot to mention this on Monday: Last week Bodog gave me 11 free tournament dollars (just part of a promotion), which I used to enter a $5K guaranteed tourney, where I made the final table and finished 7th (out of 446) for $175. I've played almost no poker this year, other than the +EV tourney, so it was nice to make a final table in one of my only events.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home