Monday, February 19, 2007

Professor Corbin

STRIP #83
I'm sure most people won't like this strip, but I do! Be sure to come back for Wednesday's comic, which features a certain player from Norway.

Had a great +EV tourney on Sunday, with a record 39 players! I finished 7th when 5 spots paid. PretenderTUW busted me for the bounty and almost took home the comic book as well, but finished second to LocoBeware.

We also had a +EV flipament yesterday, with Lahero1.0 coming in 1st out of 20 people. Just for fun, I randomly chose Lahero to win the +EV tourney at the very start of play, telling everyone he was gonna win, and he got off to a good start, but finished 12th. So it was only fitting that he not only won the flipament, but used 23 offsuit to do so! Hailing from Germany, Lahero then chose to snap a victory photo, holding the winning hand and some money! Click the thumbnail to see.

Also, I think I'm going to start doing interviews with the +EV tourney winners and posting those in the blog, and I might finally set up a league and points system around the tourneys as well, with extra prizes to be awarded for overall play.

And for anyone who's wondering, yes, feel free to use +EV characters or images in your PokerStars or poker forum avatars. Apparently a lot of that is going on, including a Clancy avatar somewhere, and I've spotted a few fun things recently --

Corbin Avatar
All-In Baby!
LOL LOSTAMENTS!

2 Comments:

Blogger Bram Luyten said...

the funny thing about the "all-in baby" avatar, is that the dude who uses it, will be a father real soon.

2/19/2007 2:23 PM  
Blogger larske said...

Ares who are you and why are you here :)

2/19/2007 4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home