Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Hate Baby Forever

STRIP #87
Scary! I wonder what her name will be. Probably Gothy. I couldn't think of a good ending for this strip and my brother suggested that Corbin argues that he'd always hate the baby if he didn't play.

I did well in a couple private tourneys since the last update. On Monday I finished third in a very generous freeroll set up by GrinderMJ, who finished 5th (third paragraph) in the PokerStars Million on Sunday for $57,421. He donated some of his winnings to a freeroll for friends of his on the Full Contact Poker forums and I was lucky enough to get into the game because he's a +EV fan. Thanks again, Grinder. And then on Tuesday I won the weekly Donk2Shark tourney, which is now hosted by lefty747 from the PokerXFactor forums. It's my third Donk2Shark win.

+EV fan Jamie e-mailed me the following image yesterday, saying, "I changed my mom's image in her PokerStars account to the cat from +EV." Click the picture to see the strip that image is from. I'm sure bennie-fly is gonna be a luck sack now with that avatar!

3 Comments:

Blogger Kristian said...

This is certainly one of the best you've done. I love how missing the WSOP will obviously predetermine a life of bitterness :). Which reminds me, if I miss the WSOP again this year, I may never be happy again...

2/28/2007 5:38 AM  
Blogger t said...

your strip #87 link is linking to strip #86, just fyi.

Besides it sounds like a good one, and I want to see it!

2/28/2007 6:35 PM  
Blogger Bobby Crosby said...

Oh, thanks! Fixed. And you can always see the new comics at plusev.net!

2/28/2007 6:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home