Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Main Event Day 7

STRIP #146
For those who don't yet know, Jerry Yang won the 2007 World Series of Poker Main Event early this morning and he's an extremely religious man, often saying that he'll glorify the name of Jesus Christ if he wins certain hands and so on. I hated the guy at first, but started liking him a little after he knocked out Raymond Rahme in third place and told him that he has a "friend for life" while vigorously shaking his hand. This guy's a real character. In his interview with Norman Chad after the win, he kept saying things like "God gave me a set" and "God gave me a wheel" (5-high straight) and "God gave me a 4" and all this stuff. He's a funny guy too, so at least I like him a lot more than Jamie Gold. I'd like almost anyone more than Jamie Gold, though. Congratulations to Jerry Yang!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home